A world where poetry is powerful, and is used to promote wider engagement with the arts and positive cultural exchange
Using inspiration from Rimbaud and Verlaine to encourage engagement with the arts, especially amongst those with clear social and educational need, and to broaden horizons by means of cultural exchange
- To create a successful Anglo-French poetry house at No 8 Royal College Street as a valuable resource for Londoners and for the local community;
- To use Rimbaud and Verlaine as an inspiration and a starting point for a wider engagement with the arts, including the creation of digital resources and educational programmes;
- To create a successful social enterprise, pioneering new methods of funding for the arts, attracting philanthropists, major donors and sponsors, and playing an important part in the local community, with schools, and in social capital building;
- To use artistic commissions, residencies and cultural exchanges to encourage cultural understanding and bring benefits to a wide range of people;
- To create a successful arts brand, capable of reaching much wider audiences for poetry and the arts.